Monday 27 August 2007

Are we there yet?

Thank you to those "experts" who have guided me through a couple of things - anyone can now add a comment, which should make for interesting reading :)
Another glorious day in paradise today, although the easterly came up later in the day - always ruins a perfect Canterbury day :(
This photo shows the sunset at 5.54pm this evening - quite special, I thought.
I shall probably end up doing short and sweet blogs initially until I get the hang of this and once I find out what kinds of snippets people are interested in reading from me.
Ka Kite

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's your view? From your house?? Wow! Something special!

Lovely post about the weather - you could be English you know! Weather - a firm favourite with me!
Happy blogging!

Lucy Able said...

Great View... I am jealous!

I can only see an ugly paddock out my window!

Poppy Black said...

Hope we have a lovely day on Friday so we can enjoy the view! Thinking hard about the house building enterprise.Miss Dog is misbehaving. Lots of growling from me going on.