Tuesday 25 September 2007





And again - greetings to you. There is SO much happening in my world at this time, that where to start is a problem. I shall, therefore, just go randomly as I think of things to share, and as it is about to pour with rain I shall tai-ho at the moment and collect the washing.
So, that's done - well, Ma Boiy is home from Melbourne for a while to consolidate - he is keen to try driving big rigs in Western Australia sometime, so is getting his HT licence here as it is cheaper. He is also doing a computer course so he has a bit more up-to-date information regarding those wretched things that rule our lives - he is lucky he hasn't got hooked into them yet!
The Captain is contemplating staying on in Nadi for a few more months - watch this space! I am on school holidays at the moment - but the weather thus far has been atrocious, and I have spent the best part of the last three days in my office downstairs sorting through things - the old philosophy of "if I haven't used it for 3 years, it's a goner" is running rampant in me at the moment. It was the garage's turn on Monday!
I have also taken more shots of my garden - for which I take absolutely no credit whatsoever - I have a lovely man who "does" for me in the garden, and between us we plan, and then he gets busy doing it - my kind of arrangement! So I shall try to remember to put those photos up before I send this live - I'm getting quite forgetful these days - NOT old age just don't seem to want to remember stuff that is not relevant immediately!
My blogging buddy poppiesanddaisies is over in Mooloolaba this week - so be sure to look onto her page shortly thereafter to catch up with their holiday. And my other best friend is off there with her three daughters this week - so I am catching up with my other friends whom I don't see through term time - coffees and lunches are the order of the day - yay!!!
The pictures are of: my beautiful Chatham Island Lily, which are really hard to be successful with - well, obviously NOT as I am NOT a gardener and this is how well it has done!; and my glorious blossom tree at the front gate and a delightful little camellia that graces the front of our home - so you can see that my little man does a good job!


1 comment:

Poppy Black said...

Hello! I'm back! Very pleased to see spring as it appears to be perpetually summer in Mooloolaba. I may be a vague shade more golden than when I left. Your garden is so pretty. I have to have that camella in my next garden. See you tonight!