Sunday 2 September 2007

I SOO love our view!

I really do have a thing about the view from our lovely home, but I still can't believe the changes from day-to-day with the sunsets (and sunrises coming!) This was one evening recently after a horribly overcast, glum Christchurch day, and then the sun shone through this gap known as the "Nor'west Arch" - just before the dinner hour when Sir Ladbrook (who misses most of these glorious views due to having to bring home the bacon), comes home.So that was MY moment when I sit and contemplate my day, and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
I now have to to share a bit about the residents of this lovely home - we have Moi, Sir Ladbrook, The Captain (26) and (no, Not Tenille) Mah Boiy (25). Both presently live O/seas: one in Nadi where she is a flying instructor for The Pacific Flying School -
and Mah Boiy who is a barista in Melbourne...more on them later, I'm sure!!
There is also Oompaloompah - our Very spoilt black cat who lets SL and I sleep in HER bed and..Katie (and Duck)...so there you have the tenants of our home on the hill..and this does not include the many, many birds we encourage into the garden, and the two bellbirds who serenade us of an evening.(it's ok- Oomplaoompah is too rotund to do any catching of said wildlife!)Anyway people. Later :)


No comments: